The Ambitious City Promises project seeks to procure energy efficient air conditioners in support to the overall implementation of the pilot projects in Pasig City.The proposed installation site of the energy efficient air conditioners is at the Barangay Sta Rosa Hall building (Address: Lopez Jaena, Brgy. Sta. Rosa Hall, Pasig City, Metro Manila
Terms of Reference (ToR) for the Service Provider
The project requires the services of a service provider to install the energy efficient air conditioners at the Barangay Santa Rosa Hall. The services rendered shall ensure that the units are properly installed.
A total of 6 different sized energy efficient air conditioners will be installed in the barangay hall as shown in the highlighted layouts below. Aircon sizing were derived from MERALCO Bright Ideas. Specifically, the identified aircon sizing is recommended to have the following:
- Minimum Energy-Efficiency Ratio (ERR) at 12.52 as the ERR used in the analysis for the Building Energy Audit Report of the barangay hall
- Inverter and split type air conditioning type for 1 HP, 1.5 HP, and 2 HP aircon sizing.
- Column air conditioner for the identified 4 HP aircon sizing.
Scope of Work
The following activities will need to be undertaken in order to help meet the objectives of the project.
Delivery and Installation of two (2) units of 1.0 HP, two (2) units of 1.5 HP, one (1) unit of 2.0 HP, and one (1) unit of 4.0 HP air conditioning units. Note: ee to it that the air conditioners are properly delivered and installed.
Capacity building for the personnel in charge. Note: Brief the barangay personnel in charge on the proper use of the air conditioner.
Deliverables and Timeframe
The service provider will be provided at least 2 weeks, upon finalization of sale, to deliver the air conditioning units.
|Deliverables (within April 15 – April 30, 2021)||Indicative Timeline|
|Delivery and installation of two (2) 1.0 HP, two (2) 1.5 HP, one (1) 2.0 HP, and one (1) 4.0 HP air conditioning units||April 2021|
|Capacity building for the personnel in charge||April 2021|
Proposal Requirements, General Conditions, and Procurement Process
The service provider must be a valid and registered business entity and/or distributor of air conditioners in the Philippines.
The service provider shall produce the registration documents for cross verification as and when requested by ICLEI Southeast Asia.
The following conditions shall apply to this project contract:
- The service provider is not allowed to subcontract other firm (s) to carry out the project.
- The quotation shall be inclusive of all costs including taxes associated with the project. Furthermore, the service provider shall adhere to the following requirements:
- The price quoted shall be fixed and firm and not subjected to any escalation or variation. The price should be inclusive of all transportation, communications, per diem, and installation charges including all required material to successfully complete tasks, duties & taxes, and insurance.
- ICLEI Southeast Asia reserves the right to add/delete to the final size, components, and numbers of the air conditioners quoted by the bidder.
- All or any accessories/consumables/items required for satisfactory commissioning of work shall be deemed to be included in the contract and shall be provided by the bidder without extra charges.
- Warranty: The contractor also assumes liability for the manufacturer warranties of each of the air conditioning unit.
Closing Date for Submission of Quotations
Kindly submit your quotations. As much as can be provided, certifications, and other supporting documents. Submissions should be made via e-mail to Mr. Ricardo Marfiga Jr. <email@example.com> and Ms. Kristianne Jemi Santos <firstname.lastname@example.org> until 19 April 2021. For any queries related to submission, please contact via the email address above. The service is expected to commence work on 20 April 2021.
To access the full ToR including the work plan, click here.