Our Indonesia office based in Jakarta, Indonesia, is currently looking for a project officer to primarily lead ICLEI’s engagement in the Pilot Projects under Article 6 of the Paris Agreement in Indonesia, as well as provide support to other organizational projects and activities as needed.
In relation to the Pilot Projects under Article 6 of the Paris Agreement in Indonesia, the project officer’s tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the Country Manager in the day-to-day management of the activities and workload of Yayasan ICLEI Indonesia.
- Coordinate matters related to the Article 6 project and assist in other tasks related to other projects implemented in Indonesia.
- Support Yayasan ICLEI Indonesia in the conceptualization, development, and implementation of projects and research activities in Indonesia.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned related to office operations and other projects.
- Support other existing and upcoming projects, programs, or activities of ICLEI IO as may be assigned by the Regional Director and/or Country Manager or other superior officers
Project Coordination and Support
- Provide inputs, assistance, and recommendations for technical components of the project such as the development of assessment of local need related of climate change, concept notes related to climate action, financing concept for climate action.
- Ensure the coordination and implementation of work packages under the relevant project. Update project schedules and ensure all necessary parties are aware of project deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Organize meetings, inform necessary parties of deadlines, write workflow procedures, and train project staff.
- Liaise with local governments, partners, and funding agencies to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Document multi-stakeholder workshops, meetings, and other activities organized under the project.
- In close coordination with the Country Manager, lead the drafting of progress reports (ICLEI and IKI templates), providing examples of project impacts, feeding into briefing write-ups, and communicating with funder representatives. Financial reporting includes the internal reporting of expenses, travel, subsistent, and other costs incurred by the project team.
- Assist in mobilizing city representatives for relevant national and international project activities.
- Conduct relevant research as may be required by the project. Provide inputs on developing methodology for successful exchange and dissemination strategies to satellite cities.
To apply, please submit a Cover Letter that demonstrates your experience, qualifications, salary expectation, and why you feel you would be the right choice for this position, along with your latest CV, Key Selection Criteria Form and other supporting documents (Certificate of Education, Certificate of Work, etc).
Please send all materials in one (1) .pdf file through email with subject “PO_IO – [your name]” no later than 17.00 WIB on 18 November 2022, to: email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Failure to comply with the instructions herein provided will disqualify the applicant.
For more information about ICLEI SEAS, please visit http://icleiseas.org/.