The Project Assistant for 100% RE Project shall work closely with relevant ICLEI Indonesia’s Project Officer in assisting the planning, management, and implementation of the project. This position will perform administrative management and logistical support for effective project implementation and will support the Project Officer and others involved in the project in coordination with the Country Liaison Officer and Country Manager to ensure the timely accomplishment of project deliverables.
Administration and Logistical Support
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met;
- Assist in budget planning, cash advances and liquidation reports including budget monitoring to help ensure resources are used efficiently;
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, email and logistics in project related events;
- Coordinate travel needs, schedules and meetings and prepare documents and monitor activities;
- Manage project file systems and participate in project related calls; and
- Provide translation support from Indonesian – Bahasa to English and vice versa.
- Helps Project Officer preparing repots for project.
- Assist in the overall implementation of the project;
- Assist in carrying out project related research, including but not limited to collecting, compiling, analyzing data and information as well as writing the report;
- Assist in overseeing the activities of the project and team;
- Assist in convening and reporting periodically on the status of the project to ICLEI SEAS and WS;
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle;
- Assist in monitoring the progress of the project; and
- Assist the Project Manager in the preparation of the project completion report.
- Work collaboratively with Project Officer and team in Indonesia, SEAS office and WS office to effectively and efficiently implement the project;
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with internal and external partners efficiently and in coordinating the implementation of the project with the other partner agencies, Local Government Units (LGUs) and national government;
- Develop reports and correspondence in consultation with the Project Officer and Team in Indonesia, SEAS and WS; and
- Coordinate with project teams on tasks as per objectives.
- Support Yayasan ICLEI Indonesia through conceptualization, development and implementation of projects and researches in Indonesia, including but not limited to proposal development; and
- Perform other tasks as maybe assigned from time to time related to office operations and other projects.
- At least a bachelor degree in energy, energy-economics, social sciences, environmental science/ management, urban and regional planning, development studies or other relevant degree; or a combination of relevant education and experience.
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Legally able to work in Indonesia
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Good organizational, research, writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Excel, Words, Power Point) is a must.
- Knowledge of sustainable development, national and local development planning, climate action planning, National Energy Plan, energy governance, and local government operational frameworks/processes is an advantage.
- Previous volunteering/ internship experience in development work or related work for local/ national government institutions, NGOs, private sector is important.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Demonstrates commitment to ICLEI’s vision, mission, and values.
- Ability to work in international environment, independent, proactively, and has willingness to learn.
- Creative, passionate in sustainable development, self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and highly organized.
- Demonstrate intellectual and social flexibility and ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time without compromising both the quality of output/s and project deadlines.
- knowledge in government processes
- Ability to work under pressure and stay composed and positive even in difficult moments and handles tense situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and as part of a dynamic group in multicultural environment.
To apply, please submit a Cover Letter that demonstrates your experience, qualifications, salary expectation, and why you feel you would be the right choice for this position, along with your latest CV, completed Key Selection Criteria Response Form, and other supporting documents (Certificate of Education, Certificate of Work, etc.). Monthly Salary IDR 8,100,000 (including tax). Work contract starts on August 2, 2021 (urgently needed). Failure to comply with the instructions herein provided will disqualify the applicant to continue with the next stage.
View full ToR here.
Please send all materials in one .pdf file through email with subject “100%RE_PA – [your name]” no later than 18.00 WIB on Thursday/ 16 July 2021, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about ICLEI Southeast Asia Secretariat, visit http://icleiseas.org/