We are currently looking for an Officer to support project administration. The successful candidate will be based in Quezon City and will be working closely with both the Technical and Administration team.
Administrative Project Management:
- Manage contracts, including creation, revision and provision of sound advice on different kinds of contracts (project contracts, sub-grants, cooperation agreements, service contracts, etc.) that ICLEI SEAS will enter into;
- Prepare agreements, sub-agreements, sub-grants, amendments etc.;
- Ensure proper handling and filing of project contracts and partners’ contacts;
- Keep an overview of administrative processes, internal management requirements and deadlines of allocated projects; and
- Liaise with the Administration and Finance team at ICLEI Southeast Asia to ensure efficient project implementation in line with existing office and funder requirements.
- Monitor project expenditures and project deliverables
Project Acquisition Support:
- Coordinate project acquisition and implementation processes, keeping an overview on all proposal processes in ICLEI SEAS;
- Review project tenders particularly contractual and funding conditions of funders;
- Support the technical team in proposal writing, in regards to administrative, contractual and financial matters, completing administrative forms, support the set-up of budgets etc.;
- Support the writing, editing and finalizing of project proposals and coordination with partners; and
- Contact technical teams in ICLEI World Secretariat, other regional offices and partners for their submission to project proposals.
- At least 3 years professional experience in project administration, management or related field, preferably in an international organization or NGO
- Completed university degree or equivalent in Law, Business or Public Administration, Urban Studies, Business Management, International Relations, or related fields. Having a Master’s Degree is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office, e-mail programs
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience with legal documents (e.g. project contracts) and budget management
- Interest in international collaboration and sustainability
To apply, please submit the following documents through e-mail with the subject “Officer: Project Administration” by Friday (01 February 2019) to: email@example.com:
- Cover letter that demonstrates your experience, qualifications and why you feel you would be the right choice for this position. Please address the cover letter to:
Regional Director, ICLEI Local Governments for Sustainability Southeast Asia Secretariat
- Latest CV (maximum of three pages)
Please use English for all communications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No phone call is entertained. For more information about ICLEI Southeast Asia Secretariat, visit http://icleiseas.org/.
- Applications and CVs must be sent in one PDF, with filename: Surname.GivenName. Non-compliant submissions will not be considered.
Download the full TOR here.