The Ambitious City Promises project requires the services of a Graphics Designer to develop and finalize the layout of City Promise documents in accordance with the branding standards of the Ambitious City Promises project and ICLEI.
Scope of Work
The following activities will need to be undertaken in order to help meet the objectives of the project.
|1. Layout and design Jakarta, Indonesia’ City Promise (Ikhtiar Jakarta) document in English and Bahasa Indonesia: 2 documents||
Deliverables and Time Frames
The Graphics Designer and ICLEI shall discuss the timeline on the delivery of the following expected outputs:
- First Draft of DKI Jakarta Promise (Ikhtiar Jakarta) Documents – English
- First Draft of DKI Jakarta Promise (Ikhtiar Jakarta) – Bahasa Indonesia
- Final Draft DKI Jakarta Promise (Ikhtiar Jakarta) Documents – English
- Final Draft of DKI Jakarta Promise (Ikhtiar Jakarta) – Bahasa Indonesia
Service Provider Requirements
The successful service provider must provide evidence of:
- Knowledge and expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud products, especially Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop
- Proven outputs in layout and graphic design
- Ability to work quickly and with minimal supervision
- Creative initiative while adhering to branding guidelines
Requirements for the Proposal
The following information must be provided in the proposal:
- A quote with a budget corresponding with the required deliverables. The quotation can be a lump sum for the entire project or per page based on the original City Promise documents to be sent upon employment of the service provider.
- A detailed CV.
- Sample layout and graphics design works.
The service provider may not subcontract other parties to assist them.
Download the full Terms of Reference and application details HERE.