The Asian Development Bank has released its latest economic and development resources—including data-driven research, policy analysis, toolkits, and guidelines—that can help policymakers, organizations, and citizen actors in various fields. The resources cover topics on climate change, disaster risk management, environment, economics, finance, and trade, among others.
Some of the publications include:
- Practical Guidebook on Data Disaggregation for the Sustainable Development Goals
- ADB Southeast Asia Innovation Hub: Catalyzing Green and Innovative Finance
- Climate Risk Country Profile: Indonesia
- Innovative Infrastructure Financing through Value Capture in Indonesia
- ADB International Investment Agreement Tool Kit: A Comparative Approach
You can view more resources from ADB here.