We are looking for a Local Government Associate for Ambitious City Promises (ACP) Project. The successful candidate will be assisting the planning, management, and implementation of ACP. Based in ICLEI Office Indonesia, this position will perform administrative management support for effective project implementation and will support the Project Officer in coordination with the Country Manager to ensure the timely accomplishment of project deliverables.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Project Coordination and Support
- Assist in arranging meeting schedules with participating cities, national government agencies, and other partners as the need arises
- Assist in mobilizing city representatives during relevant national project activities
Data Collection, Encoding, and Management
- Assist in collecting and compiling information relevant to the project including but not limited to local development plans, activity data for the conduct of GHG emissions inventory, and other related references
- Encode collected data in the format prescribed by the Country Team
- Maintain and update the database of collected information
- Analyze collected data and provide recommendations as appropriate
Administration and Logistics
- Provide logistical support in the conduct of national-level workshops and meetings (e.g., identification of venue, preparation of attendance sheets, coordination with suppliers, etc.)
- Prepare cash advances and liquidation reports for local project activities
- Prepare project technical activity report in coordination with the ACP Lead Project Officer
- Ensure that relevant administrative documents are filed and submitted accordingly to ICLEI Indonesia Finance and Operations Assistant
Other tasks may be assigned from time to time
To apply, please submit a Cover Letter that demonstrates your experience, qualifications, salary expectation, and why you feel you would be the right choice for this position, along with your latest CV, completed Key Selection Criteria Response Form, and other supporting documents (Certificate of Education, Certificate of Work, etc).
Please send all materials in one .pdf file through email with subject “LGA – [your name]” no later than 18.00 WIB on Friday/ 13 April 2018, to: email@example.com. *) You may combine all documents using free online application such as smallpdf.com.
Download the TOR here.